CopperChem Pty Ltd -Great Australia Mine
Cloncurry (North Queensland), Australia
The Great Australia Mine Gravity Circuit Project integrated a new gravity circuit into the existing grinding and classification circuit.
The works involved with this project included: The Great Australia Mine CIL Upgrade Project upgraded the existing copper flotation plant to a gold CIL plant.
The works involved with this project included:
- Refurbishment of existing crushing, grinding and classification circuits.
- Construction of 8 off leach/CIL tanks.
- Supply & install tank agitators.
- Supply & install mechanically wiped interstage screens.
- Supply and install vibrating trash, loaded carbon and carbon safety screens.
- Cyanide mixing, storage and dosing system.
- Cyclone tower extension for future gravity upgrade.
- Design, fabricate, construct and commission a new modular 2T Pressure Zadra Stripping circuit with Carbon Regeneration Kiln Design, fabricate, construct and commission a new gravity circuit.
Project Manager / Engineers
Grant Blakeman / Casey Dawson