Great Australia Mine – Gravity Circuit Upgrade
Cloncurry (North Queensland), Australia
The Great Australia Mine Gravity Circuit Project integrated a new gravity circuit into the existing grinding and classification circuit.
The works involved with this project included:
- Design Flowsheet.
- Design, fabrication and installation of two floors into the cyclone tower, which was extended on the previous CIL upgrade.
- Supply and installation of vibrating gravity screen.
- Supply and installation of Knelson concentrator.
- Supply and installation of Wilfley table and secure working area.
- Supply and installation of all piping and electrical.
Project Manager / Engineers
Grant Blakeman / Casey Dawson