Way Linggo Gold Project
South Sumatra, Indonesia
Kingsrose MiningGo back to projects
Offering localised support, our Indonesian based Manager was able to offer a full plant review to overcome bottlenecking constraining plant throughput. It was concluded that with an upgraded SAG Mill and a few minor modifications to the plant, the capacity could increase from its 50ktpa to over 150ktpa.
In order to reduce costs of the plant upgrade a mill was sourced and refurbished here in Perth, Western Australia. Como Engineers were onsite to supervise the installation and assist with the electrical installation, underground power upgrade and detailed design of hopper clarifier.
The Scope of works included:
- Mill expansion by addition of SAG mill
- Definitive Feasibility Study
- Detailed design
- Refurbishment and relocation of mill from Perth, WA to project in Indonesia
- Supervision of SAG Mill Electrical Installation
- Engineering Support Services
- Detailed design of Hopper Clarifier
- Underground Power Upgrade