Great Australia Mine – CIL Upgrade Project
The Great Australia Mine CIL Upgrade Project upgraded the existing copper flotation plant to a gold CIL plant.
The works involved with this project included:
- Refurbishment of existing crushing, grinding and classification circuits.
- Construction of 8 off leach/CIL tanks.
- Supply & install tank agitators.
- Supply & install mechanically wiped interstage screens.
- Supply and install vibrating trash, loaded carbon and carbon safety screens.
- Cyanide mixing, storage and dosing system.
- Cyclone tower extension for future gravity upgrade.
- Gravity circuit design and installation.
- 2t Modular Elution and carbon regeneration plant.